Meet Our Team of Auction Professionals
- CAI education Graduate 2017.
- UCC – Uniform commercial code compliant designation.
- AMM- Auction marketing Management designation.
- State of Wisconsin registered Auctioneers.
- State of Wisconsin registered real estate sales persons.
- NAA Interpersonal communications designation.
- Professional bid callers.
- Professional ring person.
- Computer/website design.
- Background in psychology, semantics, and adult learning disability.
- Event planner.
- Artistic design.
Auction Professional History
- Commercial, Land, residential & Multi-parcel real estate at auction.
- Benefit auctions. Large and small.
- Cattle, Horses and small Animals.
- Farm- Machinery & Equipment.
- Private and rare collections.
- Estates- Large and small.
- Have experience in auction flex software and extensive setup requirements at auction.
- Kathy Packard has served on the Wisconsin Auctioneers Association board of directors for 3 years, Vice president, incoming president elect, President and past president. She served on the Wisconsin Auctioneers Association board for legislation, education, CE programs and promotions of Wisconsin Auctioneers Association. Conference & show, revenue generators for the WAA. The Wisconsin Auctioneers Association state champion Bid calling competition contest, contestant and MC for events.
- North Central Sales Auctions has works with several church groups to help generate funds for educational purposes and fund raisers.
- North Central Sales Auctions works with 4-H group leaders and children in many events to include.
- Langlade county fair Market animal auction, Children’s artistic cake auction, Children’s small animal promotions and auction event, judging of fair programs. Leader and facilitator in the horse and pony project to educate youth in the equine projects.
- Boys & Girls clubs of America- Annual auction event to support summer school packages for under privileged children to attend their summer programs free.
- Work with Avail programs for women and children of domestic violence.
- North Central Sales Auctions offers free to community- Any person / child in our community that has a life threatening illness we do a benefit auction free of charge.
- Jude’s benefit auction once a year with proceeds sent to St. Jude’s.
- Donate- time monies and auction services to local food pantry, animal shelter, the giving trees at Christmas and all children in need.