REAL ESTATE AT AUCTION:
Saturday August 18th. 2018 offered at 12:00 noon.
Beautiful Log home located at: T9322 N 97th Street, Wausau, WI.AUCTION NOTE: Real estate may be pre-sold prior to auction. Real estate Terms: $10,000.00 down day of auction with balance due at closing. This is a non-refundable and non-contingent real estate auction. Property sells as is, where is, with no guarantees given or implied. Announcements day of auction take precedence over printed material. A 30 day or less closing. Please have a bank letter of credit / guaranteed funds at auction. All potential buyers must register, read and sign terms & conditions prior to bidding on the real estate. NOTE: The Auctioneer has the right to open up the bidding for a second time at his or her own discretion day of auction.
Information on Real Estate:
Note New address change: 240422 Trappe River Rd.
School District: Wausau
Style built: 2 story with full finished basement.
Water: Private- good water.
Lot size: 17 Acres, mostly open with some trees. Close to snowmobile and four wheeler trails.
Attached garage: 21x26.
Detached Garage: 54x22 detached garage which includes an amazing 22x14 insulated workshop.
Horse barn, Dog kennel or storage building: walk-in horse barn and/or 3 stall horse barn. Tack or storage area. Covered hay storage and/or covered outside shelter. Barn has running water, heated water tank and electricity. 3 separate horse paddocks that are fenced in and well maintained. This is a very attractive custom build barn with an exceptional view from the home.
Other amenities to the home & land:
- Curb appeal deluxe with the Wow factor as you approach the home.
- Blacktop Road on 97th st. with long private and secluded driveway.
- Comfortable rustic front porch with roof and separate side porch.
- A-4 mound septic system.
- Central air, Pellet stove.
- Private shooting range and golf?
- Large custom fire pit
- Beautiful views of sun rises and sun sets
- Well maintained yard with flower beds, apple trees, Lilac bushes, willow and decretive rock.
- Lot of wildlife: Turkeys, deer, raccoons, bear, birds, coyotes, fox, bob cats.
- Home is positioned within the land to achieve some of the most beautiful views of sun rises and sun sets.
PERSONAL PROPERTY ASSETS SOLD THAT DAY ALSO STARTING AT 10:30 AM